Training if simply put into words, Can be defined as ‘An organized activity or a timely process of imparting knowledge or instructions to trainees to equip them with certain levels of skills and competencies.
Training an employee base on a small scale can be carried out by means of demos, handouts , hourly sessions etc. But these won’t be helpful for a larger employee base. Rather you will surely be requiring a proper training software and a platform which will assist all employees. A Learning Management System is the prime and best option for providing such Employee Training.
Learning management system (LMS) is a software platform for delivering training and learning material online which is an integral part of the eLearning design and development process. It gives you the tools to manage training and development, increase learner engagement, and build a sense of understanding that helps to create new ideas, new technologies that work best with this competitive world.
With Elearning evolving every day, the role of Learning Management System (LMS) has become the spine for Learning and Development professionals to make the best out of online training. Following are the reasons why the Employee Training should be delivered via an LMS
- Flexible Access : The prime benefit of any LMS is its accessibility,The courses can be accessed from anywhere, anytime through a laptop,mobile etc. The user as per his convenience can login the course and proceed towards its completion.
- Course Creation : A full-fledged LMS have revolutionized the creation and delivery of online courses, It has simplified ways by which courses can be created with ease and made available to the targeted audience. It simply means uploading and altering the eLearning and training content can be done as many times as required. There are no restrictions placed on the creation and alteration of courses.
- Assessing the Trainees/Learners : Assessments are an integral part of training process. These within a Learning Management System (LMS) will help measure the progress and analyze the trainee’s understanding. An LMS helps the Trainer in cultivate the trainees strengths by identifying who is able to achieve the desired results or goals and vice-versa.
- Time-Saving : Everything starting from the creation of a course till providing feedback upon its completion is placed in a single location. Hence this unique attribute helps in ones time saving. An LMS ensures minimization of time and elimination of its wastage.
- Getting recognized by means of Certification : Everybody likes to be rewarded and acknowledged for their work and efforts. The end result of any course will lead you to attainment of certification wherein the performance of the trainee is summarized either in terms of grades or remarks.
- Adding and removing of users : To save you valuable time and effort, LMS lets the admin enroll users from a course and also allows the trainees to get enrolled on their own too.
- Notifying the trainees : The admin can easily and quickly share or notify the updates or changes made with respect to the training content to the users without the wastage of time and energy.
- Generation Of Reports : Report generation is arguably the most exciting feature of an LMS wherein the measuring of online training is made possible, These reports help in evaluation whether the course requires any upgradation or modification, and also if it is meeting the current requirements or not.
- Tracking of the progress : Tracking the progress has always been the priority of the people in whatever field they might be engaged in, An LMS provide the trainees and most importantly the Admin to have a free handle on tracking their progress, they are made available all the course completion details just a few click(s) away.
- Feedback : Soon after completion after the courses,The trainee has to undergo certain assessments. A proper and rightful feedback will help trainee to gauge his performance in terms of him heading in the right direction or not.
Every organization has a unique set of reasons to choose their LMS. Regardless of the reasons behind the choice, these funneled parameters help you get the best outcomes in terms of time, cost and quality in choosing an LMS for your training needs.
Swift LMS is flexible, quick to deploy, user friendly and could be the best LMS that allows you to create a remarkable online training experience for your audience.
Click the button to get full access to our LMS.