Simply quoted “A penny saved is a penny earned” remains simply uncomprehending as there are millions struggling with debt. For most of us, personal finances are a mystery, filled with shame and anxiety. Many have a hard time creating an budget and sticking to it. But with just a little encouragement, and the right tools, anyone can master the art of personal finance.
It all begins with debt; a lot of debt can be alleviated if you have the right tools. This workshop will provide you with the tools you need to reduce or eliminate debt, and give you the financial stability you need. The guide teaches you the benefits of having a budget and how to build a budget that fits your needs, and lifestyle. You will discover how you can cut costs, pay off debts, and live within your budget. Personal finance is really just a road map to help you reach your financial goals.
Here’s a overview of what is covered in this wonderful new course:
- The Benefits of Budgeting: learn to plan spending, lower debt and build savings – while reducing stress and family conflicts
- Fixed Expenses: these expenses include items like utilities, rent, and transportation, as well as payments on debt
- Variable Expenses: discretionary expenses will include entertainment and dining out, costs that can really add up if you aren’t paying attention
- Financial Goals: you’ll need to establish your financial goals for both the near future and in the long term
- Reduce Spending: next prioritize your expenses versus your financial goals to help you plan where the money should go each month
- Financial Planning Tools: there are many tools to help you better manage your finances, including the “cash envelope system”
- Sticking To Your Budget: explore some of the many ways to help you stay accountable to your budget so that you can reach your financial goals
- Finding Extra Money: this section brainstorms additional ways to make a little extra money such as selling unused items, part-time jobs, and self-employment opportunities
- Becoming Debt Free: start with the small stuff, and work your way up: you’ll build confidence with the little wins until it becomes a habit
- Building Wealth: most people become debt free within a few years, then focus on retirement goals and building wealth!
We’d like to see every workplace offer Personal Finance Management training. As employees become more financially secure, and employers become more profitable, everyone has the ability to help make the world a better place.
READ Academy, Riyadh KSA
A Premier International Training Organisation on Soft-Skills and Organizational Behavior.
Our team of experienced trainer/facilitators are passionate about delivering high quality, innovative candidates who meet industry needs. With over 20 years of experience in the area of management sciences with extensive experience in financial management, strategic planning, organizing, presenting, communication, contract negotiation and Islamic Finance, Read Academy firmly believes that all managerial actions should have strategy, as the driving force for the goal of an organizational structure is to support the implementation of the chosen strategy.